: 20346 Ennis Road, Georgetown, DE 19947
: (302) 856-1930
"Howard T. Ennis Educational Services are provided to all students (preschool through 21 years old) with significant disabilities within the Indian River School District and sending districts that demonstrate a need for highly specialized educational support. Special education services are provided by trained and experienced teachers, therapists, nurses and paraeducators under the leadership of a coordinating team of administrators. Howard T. Ennis Educational Services strives to provided their students and/or families with:
- A wide spectrum of services to include individualized special instruction; speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, hydra-therapy, music therapy, specialized vision and hearing services; and nursing services
- A small student to staff ratio within a number of educational environments including the H.T. Ennis School, Indian River Eagle Company, Communities of Sussex County, and a host of sites integrated with general education settings across the Indian River School District
- The knowledge, skills and abilities to achieve their full potential, gain successful employment prior to their graduation and become contributing members of the community and society
- Opportunities to network and develop relationships with students without disabilities
- Information and resources regarding special education and related services, available additional support and other regionally based agencies"